Sean Combs Hit With Second Sexual Assault Lawsuit In Two Weeks – Upnewsdaily

Sean Combs Hit With Second Sexual Assault Lawsuit In Two Weeks – Upnewsdaily

UPDATE, with third lawsuit: A third woman has reportedly come forward accusing Sean “Diddy” Combs and, in the latest suit, a friend of his with sexual assault and rape.

According to reports in Rolling Stone, the Wall Street Journal and other news outlets, a lawsuit filed in New York Thursday by an anonymous Jane Doe alleges that Combs and a second man took turns raping Doe and her friend in 1990 or 1991, and that Combs physically assaulted Doe again days later.

The three lawsuits, along with recent suits against Jamie Foxx, Axl Rose and others, were filed under New York’s Adult Survivors Act, which provides a one-year window for sexual assault plaintiffs to file civil claims, regardless of the statute of limitations. That window closed Thursday.

PREVIOUS, Nov. 23: Sean “Diddy” Combs has been sued for sexual assault for the second time in as many weeks.

In a lawsuit filed Wednesday in New York Supreme Court, Joi Dickerson-Neal alleges that the rapper and record mogul drugged and sexually assaulted her in 1991 and later engaged in “revenge porn.” She claims to have “substantial and lifetime injuries.”

Dickerson-Neal was a Syracuse University student at the time of the alleged assault. She had appeared briefly on one of Combs’ music videos. She says they went on a dinner date in Harlem that led to her being “intentionally drugged” after leaving her drink unattended. The effects left her “in a physical state where she could not independently stand or walk,” the suit claims.

The plaintiff also alleges that they left in Combs’ car.

“Driving first to a music studio where she could not get out of the car, Combs proceeded to a place he was staying to sexually assault her,” the suit alleges. “Because she had been drugged, Plaintiff lacked the physical ability or mental capacity to fend Combs off,” the suit alleges.

A spokesperson for Combs told media outlets that the woman’s allegations are “made up and not credible” and “purely a money grab.”

The suit — which also names Bad Boy Entertainment and other Combs companies — falls under New York’s Adult Survivors Act, which provides a one-year window for sexual assault plaintiffs to file civil claims, regardless of the statute of limitations. That window closed Thursday.

Several other men have been sued for sexual assault this week as the ASA Upnewsdaily neared, including Jamie Foxx, Axl Rose, Cuba Gooding Jr., Marcellus Wiley and Sebastian Chacon.

“This last-minute lawsuit is an example of how a well-intentioned law can be turned on its head,” the spokesperson said. “Mr. Combs never assaulted her, and she implicates companies that did not exist,” it continues.

Last week, the rapper’s former longtime girlfriend, Cassandra Ventura aka Cassie, sued Combs over accusations of rape and intense physical and psychological abuse. The case was settled out of court less than 24 hours after it was filed.

Check Also

Tesla reportedly halts Cybertruck deliveries amid complaints over pedal

Tesla reportedly halts Cybertruck deliveries amid complaints over pedal

Tesla has reportedly paused all Cybertruck deliveries as customers have complained of a potentially fatal …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *